Our Sixth Form students are role models and leaders. Therefore, we do expect our sixth formers to dress in a smart, clean and presentable manner, similar to how you would in an office or place of work.
The following guidance is applicable to all sixth formers throughout their time at St Augustine’s. Year 12 students are reminded of expectations at the start of term and in regular Year Team meetings, alongside expectations concerning punctuality, attendance, directed study time and leadership responsibilities.
- No caps, bandanas, or hats to be worn at any time in school.
- No logos, symbols or motifs that may contradict the school’s ethos/values.
- No hoodies or sports jackets to be worn at any time.
- Outdoor clothing must be removed when in school.
- Students studying Sport may wear their school track kit. Otherwise, no sportswear is allowed.
- Black jeans are allowed, providing they are not ripped.
- Fully black or white trainers allowed. No colours are permitted, including sole