Summer exams 2021
This section outlines the purpose in relation to our centre.
Statement of Intent
- To ensure that teacher assessed grades are determined fairly, consistently, free from bias and effectively within and across departments.
- To ensure that no student is disadvantaged at any point through the process.
- To ensure the operation of effective processes with clear guidelines and support for staff.
- To ensure that all staff involved in the processes clearly understand their roles and responsibilities.
- To support teachers to take evidence-based decisions in line with Joint Council for Qualifications guidance.
- To ensure the consideration of historical centre data in the process, and the appropriate decision making in respect of, teacher assessed grades.
- To support a high standard of internal quality assurance in the allocation of teacher assessed grades.
- To support our centre in meeting its obligations in relation to equality legislation.
- To ensure our centre meets all requirements set out by the Department of Education, Ofqual, the Joint Council for Qualifications and awarding organisations for Summer 2021 qualifications.
- To ensure the process for communicating to candidates and their parents/carers how they will be assessed is clear, in order to give confidence.
Please begin by reading the Centre Policy for Teacher Assessed Grades. If you would like to appeal your result, please use the following forms:
Stage 1 Appeal Form
Stage 2 Appeal Form
Centre Policy for Teacher Assessed Grades - 2021
St Augustine's Exam Policy -2021
Year 13 - Appeals Letter. July 2021